Heartsaver® First Aid is a video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage an emergency until emergency medical services arrives.
This course teaches skills with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback, and guide the students’ learning of skills.
This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in First to meet job, regulatory, or other requirements.
- Video-based course ensures consistency
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Course is updated with the new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Traumatic emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
When registering, click pay by PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account. You will be directed to the PayPal site and then you can pay by credit card. Any problems registering, please contact us at 347-633-4608. Thank you.