Heartsaver® CPR AED is a video-based, instructor-led course that teaches adult and child CPR and AED use, infant CPR, and how to relieve choking in adults, children, and infants. This course teaches skills with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback, and guide the students’ learning of skills.
This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory, or other requirements.
- Video-based course ensures consistency
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Course is updated with the new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
- Child CPR and AED use
- Infant CPR
- Adult, child, and infant choking
- Optional modules in child CPR and AED use and infant CPR, including child and infant choking
******THE FREE INFANT CPR CLASS****** (this is a non-certifying class intended for parent (s) or expecting parent (s) of infants.
- This class will include lecture and actual practice performing infant CPR and infant choking maneuvers.
- Common safety concerns new parent (s) have with infants.
- ***PLEASE*** If you register for this class and can not attend, notify us. There are limited seats.
When registering, click pay by PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account. You will be directed to the PayPal site and then you can pay by credit card. Any problems registering, please contact us at 347-633-4608. Thank you.