PALS is a classroom, video-based, Instructor-led course that uses a series of simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
- High-quality Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
- Recognition of patients who do and do not require immediate intervention
- Recognition of cardiopulmonary arrest early and application of CPR within 10 seconds
- Apply team dynamics
- Differentiation between respiratory distress and failure
- Early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
- Differentiation between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
- Early interventions for the treatment of shock
- Differentiation between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmias
- Clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmias
- Post–cardiac arrest management
***Pre-Course Quiz online requirement prior to attending course
***Must obtain 70% or higher on quiz prior to attending class
When registering, click pay by PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account. You will be directed to the PayPal site and then you can pay by credit card. Any problems registering, please contact us at 347-633-4608. Thank you.
**FACE MASKS MUST BE BROUGHT TO CLASS AS PER NYS DOH (ex. SURGICAL MASKS/N-95 MASK)