Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) Instructor Led
This used to be called BCLS
This course is intended for the Healthcare provider, however, anyone can take this course.
It is designed to explain the new science behind the current updates. It provides video and instructor led material. Students will have hands-on practice to reinforce their skills and proficiency.
- CPR & AED for the Adult/ Child/ Infant
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
- Scene safety
- Opioid overdoses
Included in course:
- BLS provider manual (not included with BLS-Renewals)
- Training pocket face mask
- Training one-way valve
- Upon successful completion-AHA BLS provider certification (completion card)
- BLS-RENEWAL registrants must bring a copy of their BLS card to class if taking the 2 1/2 hour course.
When registering, click pay by PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account. You will be directed to the PayPal site and then you can pay by credit card. Any problems registering, please contact us at 347-633-4608. Thank you.
|Basic Life Support (BLS)-Renewal||Pernice's Rescue Training||January 24, 2020 9:00 am||Register|
|Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider||Pernice's Rescue Training||January 24, 2020 9:00 am||Register|
|Basic Life Support (BLS)-Renewal||Pernice's Rescue Training||January 29, 2020 9:00 am||Register|
|Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider||Pernice's Rescue Training||January 29, 2020 9:00 am||Register|